Okokok. Anyone who knows me knows I love a good cocktail. Hear me out. Sometimes when its really hot outside or say you’re working and you need a quick lil pick me up, its nice to have a mocktail! Honestly, sometimes I drink a cocktail simply because I want a beverage with complexity in its flavor and texture. Alcohol doesn’t have anything to do with it. Thats what inspired me to develop this cucumber honeydew mocktail recipe.
If you’re feeling frisky, add a shot or two of gin per serving. Two factors to the level of deliciousness here.
- is your honeydew ripe? Taste it first! If its not, add a bit more sugar to the recipe
- do you have a fine mesh strainer? If not its okay, this will just be a bit thicker and less juice-like. The flavors are a little less concentrated, but you’re drinking fiber so good on ya.
This recipe is:
**also, sorry for the absolutely horrid images on this one. We were having some technical difficulties. New pictures coming soon!!**
If you like this recipe, try some of my other beverages:
Cucumber Honeydew Mocktail
This cucumber honeydew mocktail is delicious, customizable and so refreshing.
- 1/2 small mocktail, peeled and chopped
- 2 English seedless cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- juice of 2 limes
- Step 1 Blend ingredients until smooth, then for 2 more minutes.
- Step 2 Strain though a fine mesh sieve, discarding thick frothy parts.
- Step 3 Divide mixture between 4 ice filled glasses and top with seltzer. Garnish with mint, lime and serve.