I have made this grilled peach salad recipe multiple times now, and every time it gets compliments! This one is truly fool proof! And don’t even get me started on the cilantro lime vinaigrette. I have never made vinaigrette with an entire bunch of herbs before, but let me TELL you. It brings an element of freshness to the dish that pairs so perfectly with the charred peaches.
I love how this is simple some grilled veggies and a knockout dressing, but it still feels elevated and looks gorgeous on the table. Feel free to get creative with the salad ingredients! A tip for grilling the peaches is to get slightly (and I mean SLIGHTLY) underripe peaches. When they are super soft they turn a little bit mushy on the grill. It is still good, but it is so much better and you can get so much more char if you start with a peach that is still a bit firm to the touch.
This recipe is:
If you like this Grilled Peach Salad with Cilantro Honey Vinaigrette Recipe, try some of my other summer favoritesL
Grilled Peach Salad with Cilantro Honey Vinaigrette
This grilled peach salad with cilantro honey vinaigrette has char from the peach, depth of flavor from the onion and a punch of freshness from the cilantro.
- 6 Peaches, slightly underripe
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 serrano chili peppers
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- For the Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed, stems removed
- Step 1 Preheat the grill to medium high. Meanwhile, prep the peaches and corn for the grill. Slice the peach around the pit in 4 sections. Remove the pit and brush with olive oil. Shuck the corn and brush those as well.
- Step 2 Put the peaches, corn and Serranos on the grill together. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until everything is lightly charred. Chop the peaches and Serrano into bite size pieces when cool enough to handle. Cut the corn off the cob. Put into your serving bowl with sliced red onions, sliced avocado and grape tomatoes.
- Step 3 To make the dressing, put the apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic and salt into the blender. Pulse until almost smooth, With the motor running and the center part of the lid removed, stream in the olive oil. Turn off the motor and add the cilantro, saving a few leaves for garnish.
- Step 4 Serve the salad warm or cold with the dressing on the side.