I grew up in Connecticut, therefore Ill never let pumpkin spice season go. It could be June and you could still find me in the kitchen with my pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice, living my best life. These loaded pumpkin spice pancakes are KEY to a warm and fuzzy start to the day 🙂
These are special because they have sliced bananas and chopped pecans in the batter, complimenting the fluffiness of the pancakes.
This recipe is:
Loaded Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
These super fluffy pumpkin spice pancakes are loaded with bananas and crushed pecans for an extra crunch! Whose bringing the mimosas?
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/8th teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk, such as almond
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 banana, sliced
- Step 1 Stir together the first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Step 2 Add the non-dairy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and pumpkin puree. Stir until just combined.
- Step 3 Add the pecans and banana, gently stir.
- Step 4 Drop pancake batter by the 1/2 cup full into a large greased skillet over medium heat.Cook for 5-8 minutes per side, or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Step 5 Serve topped with vegan butter (I use earth balance), chopped pecans and lots of maple syrup!