These no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies are sooo yummy and filling and practically guilt-free! I love that these set up so quickly, and are fun to eat! This recipe was actually a result of my last instagram poll! During quarantine I have been experimenting with more and more baking. Usually I would avoid baking all together, but I figured now is the time to try something new. So, I asked you guys what I should bake, and here we are.
I am absolutely going to make these for a take away breakfast when I have a busy shoot week. The ingredients are really what I usually but in my oatmeal bowls anyway. If you like things sweet, add more sugar to the dough before you let them set. The beauty of this recipe is that it is no bake, meaning you can adjust it to your taste preferences before you form them into cookies. I don’t really eat sugar, so I’ve kept it pretty light in this recipe.
This recipe is:
If you like these No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, try some of these next:
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These no bake cookies are so easy, delish and fully customizable! I love these for a grab n' go breakfast!
- 1/4c vegan butter
- 2-5 Tbsp sugar, depending on preference
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk, I use almond
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dried fruit, chopped, I used apricots and craisins
- 3oz dark chocolate, melted
- Step 1 In a medium sauce pot over low heat, melt the butter, sugar, milk, peanut butter and vanilla together.
- Step 2 Stir in the oats, coconut and fruit. Cook for 5 minutes, or until oats become soft.
- Step 3 Let cook until warm enough to handle and slightly set up. Using a small ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measure, form into balls. Drizzle with melted chocolate and top with additional coconut flakes. Enjoy warm, or store in an air tight container in the fridge once completely cool for up to a week.