These instant pot bourbon glazed meatballs are. completely vegan, decadently rich, and cook in just ten minutes thanks to a little help from the instant pot! I will say that it is very important that high quality ingredients are used in this recipe, as there are so few of them to begin with. I personally love gardein meatballs for this because they have a little bit of oregano in them which ties everything together so nicely. Bonneman preserves are also a go to in my kitchen, can’t go wrong there.
These vegan bourbon glazed meatballs are a go-to for me if I ever have the girls over after a work day because I can just keep the ingredients hanging around, and its so quick!
This recipe is:
Vegan Instant Pot Meatballs
These bourbon glazed meatballs are completely vegan, and come together in 15 minutes or less thanks to the instant pot!
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup quality apricot preserves
- 2 Tablespoons agave syrup
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- peel of 1 orange, white removed
- 13oz package gardein frozen meatballs
- dried cranberries for garnish, if desired
- Step 1 In the instant pot, stir together the first five ingredients
- Step 2 stir in the meatballs, seal the instant pot and cook on high pressure for ten minutes
- Step 3 Carefully release steam, give the meatballs a stir and serve garnished with dried cranberries and the center of the orange.