This vegan mango margarita sorbet is an absolute game changer. This was my first time ever testing churned vegan frozen desserts vs no churn. The difference is night and day honestly. It tastes better in the first place, texturally is way superior and stores waaaaaay better in the freezer. I highly recommend grabbing an ice cream maker! I got mine for less than 50$ off amazon.
No churn vegan “ice creams” get hard as rocks and lose flavor in the freezer. This mango margarita sorbet was still just as good a week later and was perfectly scoop-able. Not to mention the flavor profile! The sweetness truly balances the booze in the most perfect way.
If you like this sweet treat, try some of my other dessert recipes:
Vegan Mango Margarita Sorbet
You would never guess that this ultra creamy mango margarita sorbet is vegan!
- 4 medium mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 inch sea salt
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp tequila
- 1 Tbsp triple sec
- flake salt for garnish (optional)
- Step 1 *freeze your ice cream maker the night before*
- Step 2 Blend all ingredients until very smooth. pop in the freezer for 20 minutes to chill thoroughly
- Step 3 Add to your frozen ice cream machine and churn for 35 minutes, or until its the consistency of soft serve. Serve right away, or put in the freezer and let it firm up a bit