This recipe is SO easy to make and is nice and thick like the yogurt based version.
Vegan Tzatziki Dip
A creamy, lemony, crowd pleasing dip perfect for entertaining!
- 14oz block firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup grated cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons chopped dill
- Step 1 Break the tofu into large chunks, add the salt and pulse in a food processor until smooth.
- Step 2 Slowly stream in the olive oil with the motor running. This will give the dip a nice fluffy texture.
- Step 3 Add the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic powder. Pulse again until fully combined.
- Step 4 Squeeze the grated cucumber between paper towels to get them as dry as possible, then stir into the dip with the chopped dill.
- Step 5 Serve drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and cracked black pepper.