These veggie burgers are SO filling. They are made with my Pulse ‘Meat’ recipe, so its best if you have made that before hand! I like to make it, then store it in 3 batches in the freezer. This way, when I have a craving for hearty, bold and flavorful veggie burgers, I can get them on the table in less than an hour.
You can flavor these however you want. I love using smoked paprika to give it a savory and spicy kick!
These make ahead veggie burgers are full or heat from chipotle and texture from beloved guac! Not to mention they have lentils, black beans and actual veggies in them!
- 1/3 batch 'Pulse Meat', thawed
- seasonings, such as salt, pepper and smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup vegan mayo
- 2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- hamburger buns
- toppings, such as lettuce, tomato and guacamole
- Step 1 1. Season the ‘meat’ from my Pulse ‘Meat’ recipe. I recommend salt, pepper and smoked paprika to taste. Don’t be afraid to go bold! Form the mixture into 5 patties.
- Step 2 2. Combine the vegan mayo, 2 chipotle peppers and lime juice in the food processor. Set aside until you’re ready to build the burgers.
- Step 3 3. In a skillet on high heat, pan fry the patties using enough vegetable oil to completely cover the bottom of the pan.
- Step 4 4. Time to build! I used whole wheat buns, lettuce, tomato and guacamole to help balance some of the spiciness from the chipotles.